Social Media Policy: If you do not want your work shared on social media, please follow the guidelines here.
Awards: The best student poster and best student oral presentation will be awarded at the undergraduate and graduate level. Presentations will be judged on originality, project design, significance, and presentation. Awards will be announced on Sunday, March 29, at 12:30 pm
Each oral presentation will be allotted 15 mins, 12 mins for the presentation and 3 mins for questions.
To load your talk:
– Preferred method: E-mail your presentation to email@example.com by 5:00 PM on Thursday, March 26
– Bring your presentation on a USB drive to registration on Friday, March 27
– Bring your presentation on a USB drive to the auditorium on Saturday, March 28 before 8:30 AM
Posters should be a maximum of 48″ x 48″
You may set up your poster:
– During Registration/Icebreaker on Friday night, March 27
– During lunch on Saturday, March 28